LR Senergy Alternative Energy has a team of over 75 consultants, with offices in the UK, US, New Zealand and Australia. Within this knowledge bank we have industry experts, some of whom were recruited from regulatory bodies and major turbine manufacturers, with direct experience of the renewables markets in the UK, Ireland, Germany, Australia, New Zealand, US and Spain.
This strength in depth and host of networks within the renewables industry allows us to provide a holistic approach to due diligence, covering:
- wind/resource assessment
- turbine technology and reliability assessment
- grid access: assessment of grid access position and implications of likely future change (regulatory risk)
- physical grid connection, balance of plant and hidden costs of grid connection
- planning, EIA assessment: outsourcing
- operation and maintenance contracts
- construction contracts
For more information on our due diligence services please contact email@example.com (UK and Australia) and SGC@sgceng.com (USA).